Τετάρτη 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

Farewell, SimGuru2011's blog. (For Now)

Hello my dear readers!

I'm leaving this blog for now. Temporarily. Because of too much work and Stardoll addiction. I've had a lot of good and bad times here. I'm leaving for now and for real. It's for a short time.

This blog is run by a 31-year-old blogger and Stardoll addict. When I made this blog, in 2012, I was 26. I'm not a 7-year-old little girl to write absolutely childish posts and procrastinate on it by misspelling certain words. I'm 31, not 7. 31. Now Stardoll is my city and The Shameful Side of Stardoll is my home, in the words of Jake Paul by changing the "England is my city and I smell good".

If so, welcome back to the brand new and improved SimGuru2011's blog! Do you like the layout? I personally, do. How about you?

I'm looking forward to changing the blog's layout and I'm not sure I'll include extra pages.

Bye for now.

Guru xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου